A conversation about how to get our bodies (and our brains) onboard with manifesting a new reality.
In this episode, I take a deep dive into the mechanics of healing with Dina Schapiro. Dina has been a therapist for over 20 years; she’s also a professor, and formerly the director of the graduate arts therapy program, at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. These days, in addition to teaching, she works with clients to offer spiritual guidance and help them integrate plant medicine experiences.
Ideas we explore in this episode:
- How to shift limiting beliefs and get our minds and bodies onboard with new thought patterns
- The difference between what happens when you do talk therapy versus what happens when you work with plant medicine
- How it’s time for our focus to shift beyond simply healing the individual to healing community and healing the Earth
New offerings from Hurry Slowly:
Are you ready to move into deeper self-expression? Jocelyn’s brand-new, 4-week course “Finding Your Voice: A sacred practice space for honoring self-expression” is now open for registration. Save $30 on early-bird bookings through December 15th. Learn more and register here.
Resources, Ideas & Links
Support Hurry Slowly:
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
- Leave a rating for the show.
- Make a donation to Hurry Slowly.
- Share this episode with a friend!
Disclaimer: The Hurry Slowly podcast is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Any information on this podcast should in no way be construed or substituted as psychological counseling, therapy, or medical advice.